Sunday 10 April 2011

"There's nothing like the warmth of a summer afternoon, walking to the sunlight, and being cradled by the moon. Catching fireflies at night, building castles in the sand, kissing Mom's face goodnight, and holding Daddy's hand. Running barefoot in the grass, a little hide and seek. Being so in love that you can hardly eat. Dancing in the dark, when there's no one else around. Being bundled beneath the covers, watching snow fall to the ground. So many things I thought would bring me happiness, some dreams that are realities today... such an irony the things that mean the most to me are the memories that I've made along the way. So if there's anything I've learned from this journey I am on, simple truths will keep you going, simple love will keep you strong. Cause there are questions without answers, flames that never die. Heartaches we go through are often blessings in disguise."



No comments:

Post a Comment